A pelleted complete horse feed designed for mature horses
Features and Benefits
- No corn formula!!! … to keep the sugar and starch levels low in your horse’s diet.
- Formulated to have less than half the sugar and starch of oats for calmer, healthier horses.
- Designed with higher fat, higher digestible fiber and lower sugar and starch for calm horses without loss of energy or condition.
- Provides the optimal balance of essential amino acids for tissue repair and muscle maintenance.
- Supplies essential organic minerals to support normal tissue maintenance in the aging horse.
- Provides the essential fatty acids, including omega 3 and 6, required for healthy skin, healthy haircoat, and support of normal tissue function.
- Higher levels of essential vitamins E and C, as well as selenium-important antioxidants, effective in reducing damage to body tissues from aging and exercise and enhancing your horse’s immunity.
- Contains yeast culture for improved fermentation, fiber digestion and phosphorus absorption.
- Formulated with Sel-plex, Bioplex, and Integral.
Crude Protein (Min.)… 14%
Lysine (Min.) … 0.6%
Methionine (Min.)… 0.2%
Methionine and Cystine (Min.)… 0.5%
Threonine (Min.) … 0.5%
Crude Fat (Min.) …6.0%
Crude Fiber (Max.) … 18.0%
Calcium (Ca) (Min.) … 0.8%
Calcium (Ca) (Max.) … 1.0%
Phosphorus (P) (Min.) … 0.5%
Copper (Cu) (Min.) …40 ppm
Zinc (Zn) (Min.) … 170 ppm
Selenium (Se) (Min.) … 0.6 ppm
Potassium (K) (Min.)… 1.2%
Magnesium (Mg) (Min.) … 0.3%
Manganese (Mn) (Min.)… 130 ppm
Cobalt (Co) (Min.) … 0.9 ppm
Iron (Fe) (Min.)… 375 ppm
Iodine (I) (Min.)… 1.1 ppm
Salt (NaCI) (Min.) … 0.5%
Salt (NaCI)(Max.) … 1.0%
Vitamin A (Min.) … 7,000 IU/lb.
Vitamin D (Min.) …360 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (Min.) … 100 IU/lb.
Vitamin C (Min.) … 34 mg/lb.
Biotin (Min.) … 100mcg/lb.
Thiamine (Min.) … 10 mg/lb.
Riboflavin (Min.) … 7 mg/lb.
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)… 2.5%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)… 0.3%