A textured horse feed designed for mature horses with added glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate.
Features and Benefits
- Contains both glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate.
- No corn formula!!! … to keep the sugar and starch levels low in your horse’s diet.
- Formulated to have less than half the sugar and starch of oats for calmer, healthier horses.
- Designed with higher fat, higher digestible fiber and lower sugar and starch for calmer horses without loss of energy or condition.
- Provides the optimal balance of essential amino acids for tissue repair and muscle maintenance.
- Supplies essential organic minerals to support normal tissue maintenance in the aging horse.
- Provides the essential fatty acids, including omega 3 and 6, required for healthy skin, healthy haircoat, and support of normal tissue function.
- Higher levels of essential vitamins E and C, as well as selenium- important antioxidants, effective in reducing damage to body tissues from aging and exercise and enhancing our horse’s immunity.
- Formulated with Sel-Plex, Bioplex and Integral.
Crude Protein (Min.)… 14.0%
Lysine (Min.) … 0.65%
Methionine (Min.)… 0.25%
Methionine and Cystine (Min.)… 0.5%
Threonine (Min.) … 0.5%
Crude Fat (Min.) …6.0%
Crude Fiber (Max.) …15.0%
Calcium (Ca) (Min.) … 0.5%
Calcium (Ca) (Max.) … 1.0%
Phosphorus (P) (Min.) … 0.4%
Copper (Cu) (Min.) …60 ppm
Zinc (Zn) (Min.) … 150 ppm
Selenium (Se) (Min.) … 0.6 ppm
Potassium (K) (Min.)… 0.9%
Magnesium (Mg) (Min.) … 0.25%
Manganese (Mn) (Min.)… 120 ppm
Cobalt (Co) (Min.) … 1 ppm
Iron (Fe) (Min.)… 230 ppm
Iodine (I) (Min.)… 1 ppm
Salt (NaCI) (Min.) … 1.0%
Salt (NaCI)(Max.) … 1.5%
Vitamin A (Min.) … 7,000 IU/lb.
Vitamin D (Min.) … 600 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (Min.) … 200 IU/lb.
Vitamin C (Min.) … 120 mg/lb.
Biotin (Min.) …0.75mcg/lb.
Thiamine (Min.) … 7.5 mg/lb.
Riboflavin (Min.) … 5 mg/lb.
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)… 2.3%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)… 0.2%
Glucosamine HCI (Min.)… 1,000 mg/lb.
Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.) … 350 mg/lb.